WEBINAR RECORDING: COVID-19 SAFE ABORTION RESPONSE MAP
IBP recnetly hosted a webinar to launch the Covid-19 Safe Abortion Response Map.
The recording from this webinar and the related slides can now be accessed on the IBP Platform.
What is the Covid-19 Safe Abortion Response Map?
This map is an interactive tool that highlights how organizations adapted their safe abortion and post-abortion care (PAC) programs to maintain service delivery while seeking to protect their clients, staff, and communities from contracting COVID-19.
You can explore the map via the IBP Platform!
View the webinar recordin to learn more!
In this webinar, which marks the global launch of the COVID-19 Safe Abortion Response Map, speakers share stories from four countries, capturing resilience, digital innovation, and persistent advocacy to maintain access to safe abortions and PAC during the pandemic:
- Telemedicine adaptation in South Africa - Rachel Misra, MSI Reproductive Choices
- Maintaining access to PAC and information in Sudan through a hotline model - Kateera Ahmed, IPPF's Association in Sudan, SFPA
- PAC phone-follow-up adaptation in Mozambique - Katia Amado, Pathfinder
- IPC adaptation in Benin - Ando Tiana Raobelison, PSI
- Moderated by Eva Lathrop, PSI.
- Discussion on utility and future development of the map led by Ulrika Rehnström Loi, HRP and the WHO Department of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Research.