Welcome to the new GANM on the IBP Network!
We are excited to create this new home for old and new members alike to continue to share their skills and experiences across the globe in nursing and midwifery. Our new home with the IBP Network offers us expanded functionality for knowledge dissemination through the new interactive platform within the IBP group named GANM Xchange. This site has four major functions: Discussion Board, Events, Webinars, Blogs, and Library:
- Discussion Board tab will take you directly to our GANM Listserv where members can post freely to discuss topics among themselves. This is where you can get advice, recruit help for a project, or share your experiences.
- Events showcases upcoming webinars and similar activities relevant to our members. Feel free to submit your own events for us to publish.
- Webinars tab will lead you directly to our Kaltura site which houses all webinar recordings, video blogs and podcast contents.
- Blogs tab will direct you to our GANM Blogs site
- Library is divided up into the subsections of Sustainable Development Goal 3 to organize relevant resources and literature. GANM staff will add to this weekly and accept your recommendations and submissions. Historic information from our former Knowledge Gateway platform can also be found in this tab.
The video below will walk you through navigating our new space. Thank you for being here!
We are excited to be a part of this new platform and look forward to interacting with you. Thank you for your continued support and collaboration and we welcome your feedback as we launch this new interactive platform!
~The GANM Team